1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are generated on your computer, Smartphone, tablet or any other user device when a website is accessed, and which allow the owner of that page to store or retrieve certain information upon the navigation that is carried out from that computer.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Hereinafter we offer information about the types of cookies and their purpose:
2.1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and which processes the obtained data, we can distinguish:
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from www.allfreeweight.com
– Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the company, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. They are these third parties who proceed to their implementation, their blockade and uninstallation is ruled by conditions and specific mechanisms.
2.2. Types of cookies according to the time frame they remain enabled on the terminal equipment
– Session Cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are stored on your terminal until the end of the user’s browsing session.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored on the computer and can be accessed and handled during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2.3. Types of cookies according to their purpose
-Technical Cookies: They are the ones that allow the user to browse through the website or the platform and to use different options or services that may exist on it, e.g. to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access of restricted parts, use of safety elements during navigation or to store content for broadcasting video or sound, or sharing content through social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Google + They are session cookies and persistent.
-Personalisation Cookies: They are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined features, depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal as for example, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
– Analytical Cookies: These are the ones that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the usage made by our website’s users. Therefore, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve it.
– Advertising cookies: They are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information about the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we are able to know the internet navigation habits and to show you advertising related to your navigation profile.
3. COOKIE MANAGEMENT
– You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your device by configurating your preferences on your browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
– Following those links you will find all the information provided to configurate or disable your cookies on each browser:
a. Google Chrome
b. Mozilla Firefox
c. Internet Explorer
e. Safari for IOS (iPhone y iPad)
f. Chrome for Android
Some of the cookies included in the cookie categories described above, are stored on your computer by third parties when you use our website. We do not have any control over these cookies or the way in which third parties use them. They are used to allow services from third parties, e.g. analysis.
– For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see the individual Privacy Policies of third parties listed below: