OSS FITNESS, S.L.U. with registered address in Calle C/ Huelma (Pol. Ind. Olivares), 36, 23009 Jaén, Spain, telephones +34 953 28 44 85, with TAX nº B23656457, registered in the Commercial Register of Jaén: page 1, volume 463, inscription 1a, sheet J-17.752. Generally, the relations between OSS FITNESS, S.L.U, hereinafter OSS FITNESS and its customers derived from the contracting of the products and services contained in this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. This Website has been created by OSS FITNESS, for informational purposes and for personal use.
Access to this website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
– The contents, commercial activities, products and services included in this website are not conceived, nor directed to those people who reside in jurisdictions where their contents are not authorized.
– Only those pages that appear in the index and are served by www.allfreeweight.com are included in this website.
-The access to this website is the sole responsibility of the users.
-The access to this website does not imply any kind of commercial relationship
between the user and OSS FITNESS.
-Access and navigation on this website supposes accepting and knowing the legal warnings,
Actuality and Modification of information
– The information that appears on this website is current as of the date of its last update (November 13 of 2015). OSS FITNESS reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information on this website, and may limit or deny access to this website.
– This website may not be altered, changed, modified or adapted. However, OSS FITNESS reserves the right to make as many changes and modifications as it may deem appropriate and necessary to the website at any time, and without prior notice.
– OSS FITNESS reserves the right to update the general conditions at any time. Such changes and modifications will not affect the contracts already perfected between OSS FITNESS and its customers, notwithstanding the modifications that may be covenanted by mutual agreement and assumption of fortuitous event or force majeure.
– OSS FITNESS makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents that might appear on this website. OSS FITNESS does neither guarantee nor accept responsibility for any consequences arising from errors in the contents provided by third parties, that might appear on the website. Despite the foregoing, in any case the existing contracts between OSS FITNESS and its customers will be affected, except for assumption of fortuitous case or force majeure.
-OSS FITNESS is not responsible in any way for those contents, commercial activities, products and services included that could be viewed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through this website. The presence of links on the OSS FITNESS website, unless expressed to the contrary, has a merely informative purpose and in no case is suggestion, invitation or recommendation thereon. These links do not represent any type of relationship between OSS FITNESS and the individuals or companies that own the websites that can be accessed through these links. OSS FITNESS reserves the right to unilaterally withdraw links that appear on its website at any time and without notice.
-OSS FITNESS assumes no responsibility for the content of any forum or debate in cyberspace (chat), newsletters or any type of transmissions, which are linked to this website and will cooperate, if it is required by court order or by the relevant authorities, in the identification of the persons to be held responsible for those contents that violate the law.
-OSS FITNESS excludes all liability which may arise from the transmission of information between users. The responsibility for the manifestations disseminated on this website is exclusively of those who make them. Any type of data transmission that users may make to it or through this website or other access controlled by OSS FITNESS, which infringe the property rights of third parties, and whose content is threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or the transmission of any other material that constitutes or incites conduct that could be considered a criminal offense.
-OSS FITNESS reserves the right to prevent or prohibit access to any Internet user who inserts any content contrary to legal or moral rules to the website, reserving the right to take any legal action deemed appropriate to prevent this type of behaviours.
Navigation, access and security
· -This website has been designed to support the most used browser among Internet users. OSS FITNESS shall not be liable for damages of any kind that users may incur due to the use of browsers or versions of browsers different from those for which this website has been designed.
· -OSS FITNESS is not responsible nor guarantees that the access to this website will be uninterrupted, or that it is free of error, whenever such incidents or errors come from sources outside OSS FITNESS. It is also not responsible for and does not guarantee that the software that can be accessed through the website is free from errors by third parties. In no event shall OSS FITNESS be liable for losses or damages of any kind arising from access to and use of the website, provided they come from sources outside OSS FITNESS. OSS FITNESS is not responsible for any damage that may be caused by the inappropriate use of this website.
· -The services offered in this website only can be correctly used if the technical specifications for which it has been designed are met.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
· -This website and the contents are protected by intellectual property laws. They may not be subject to exploitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, public communication, transmission or transformation. Access to this website does not give the user any rights or ownership rights over intellectual or industrial property of the contents hosted on this website.
· -The content of this website can be downloaded to the user terminal, provided that it is for private use and without any commercial purpose; therefore, you may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, transfer, transform or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes.
· -OSS FITNESS does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the device on which the software is recorded. OSS FITNESS retains all industrial and intellectual property rights, including software. If you transfer software from this website to your terminal, you cannot dissect it for study, decompile it, translate the original object code version or its language into another code or language.
· – The trade name, trademarks, logo, products and services contained on this website are protected by law.
· – OSS FITNESS reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against users who violate or infringe intellectual and industrial property rights.
Data protection and information security
· – Visiting the website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself. When proceeding with the collection of data, the voluntary or obligatory nature of the data subject to collection will be indicated. Refusal to provide the data qualified as obligatory will result in non-delivery or the impossibility of accessing the service for which they were requested. Likewise, data may be voluntarily provided so that the offered services may be optimally provided.
· – In case, that users of this website should provide their email address to access some of the offered services, they can state that they do not wish to receive any communication that OSS FITNESS might send. OSS FITNESS will provide the adequate mechanisms to users, who registered on any kind of mailing list, to unsubscribe from the same.
· – All those persons whose personal data are subject to processing, may exercise their rights of opposition, access, rectification and cancellation of their data in the terms provided by the Organic Law 15/1999, for the Protection of Personal Data. These rights may be exercised through one of the following ways:
Written, by sending your request, together with supporting documentation of your identity, to the following address:
OSS FITNESS, S.L.U.
Atención de Datos Personales
C/ Huelma (Pol. Ind. Olivares), 36, 23009 Jaén, Spain
In compliance with the Law 56/2007, on Measures of Promoting the Information Society, you can also send the request by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, digitally signing your application using the Spanish National Identity Document (DNI), not being necessary any more accreditation by the applicant in this case.
For any questions or doubts, please contact by e-mail, address: email@example.com
· -The person concerned is informed that the data processing required to process your request may include the realization of operational communication, by electronic means or not (email, phone, etc.), which in any case will not require consideration on your part.
· – It is also reported that, in order to record and verify the veracity of the information provided during the process, the data provided may be contrasted with information managers for the only purpose to avoid failed or fraudulent information.
Information on technical aspects
– OSS FITNESS will not be responsible for any damages or losses that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, motivated by reasons beyond OSS FITNESS; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in its Data Processing Centre, telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems; nor of damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference outside the control of OSS FITNESS. OSS FITNESS is also exonerated from all responsibility for any damages suffered by the user as a consequence of errors, defects or omissions in the provided information, whenever it comes from sources outside.