- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
Bumper discs manufactured to withstand high impacts in the most demanding workouts, ideal for strength, high intensity and cross-training. Their special feature is that they fit together, forming a block for greater safety and comfort, both during training and for storage.
- Made of solid rubber for maximum resistance
- Reinforced stainless steel ring, 50 mm. making it easier to place the disc on the bar as it adapts accordingly.
- Colour-coded as established by the International Weightlifting Federation.
- Hardness level 90 on the (A) Shore scale which makes them very resistant while absorbing much of the impact if the bar falls to the ground.
Combine them with our Olympic bars for exercises such as Snatch, Clean and jerk, Deadlift or Squats in complete safety. Keep them organized in your BOX with our wide range of disk storage racks.
- Weights available: 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 kg.
- Internal diameter: 50 mm.
- Disc diameter: 44.5 cm.
- 19215 – 5 kg. / 23 mm. (width).
- 19216 – 10 kg. / 40 mm. (width).
- 19217 – 15 kg. / 57 mm. (width).
- 19218 – 20 kg. / 75 mm. (width).
- 19219 – 25 kg. / 90 mm. (width).