- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
Nordic skiing is one of the most complete sports, as it develops both strength and endurance in the legs, arms and abdomen simultaneously. The H5 Unlimited AirSki puts the sport of Nordic skiing within everyone’s reach as it adapts to any athlete’s level of training. In addition, it allows both simultaneous workout with both arms and alternating them.
The highly resistant kevlar drive cables are much stronger than steel and extremely light, achieving a smooth and fluid movement.
It can be mounted on a wall or used with the non-slip platform with wheels, which allows the AirSki to be mobile adapting to the training space.
AirSki responds to the effort of the athlete in each tug, who has full control of their effort and endurance at all times. The spiral shock allows you to easily and quickly adjust the airflow at the wheel, to modify the resistance according to your preferences.
- Resistance system: air.
- 10 levels of resistance.
- Ergonomic handles that provide a comfortable and secure grip and do not absorb sweat.
- Resistant and easy to maintain.
- Steel structure with powder paint finish.
- User friendly, allows you to accurately evaluate the intensity of the exercise and monitor the training progress.
- 5.25″ x 3″ matrix LCD display with stand.
- 8 programmes: Quick Start Programme > Distance Countdown > Time Countdown > Calorie Countdown > Game > Interval 20/10 > Interval 10/20 > Custom Interval 10/10
- Connectivity to Kinomap and D-fit
- With FTMS protocol
- Connectivity to both android and IOS systems
- Length: 126 cm.
- Width: 59 cm.
- Height: 219 cm.
- Weight: 44 kg.