- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- Also Includes
The H5 unlimited air runner has been specially designed for high intensity training. Better your performance increasing your calorie-burn, and at the same time save energy since it works without a motor.
The user controls the speed by means of positioning the body in the center of the curved slatted band. There is no limit to speed as each user designs their own challenge. Starting with steps, the user customizes their own increase in speed and stride, moving from the center to the top of the curve. To slow and brake , simply center the body towards the rear of the curve.
The slatted belt allows low-impact absorption to the soles of the feet, absorbing any harmful pressure to the joints and connective tissues of the legs . This insures the the user to run correctly eliminating needless pressure.
- Self-generating: the system is propelled without a motor and the slatted belt moves freely.
- Chassis: Durable metal structure with an electrostatically expoxy finished powder-coating.
- Individual slat system: Connected slats move freely over silent rollers.
- Aluminium transmission wheel.
- Running surface: Surface with slats of 4.5 mm. thickness designed to absorb high impact.
- High contrast easy to read lcd screen.
- Console shows: Time, speed, distance, calorie usage, watts, heart rate and step count.
- 8 training programs.
- Length: 172 cm.
- Width: 81 cm.
- Height: 157 cm.
- Weight: 130 kg.
- Maximum user weight: 150 kg.
- Running surface: 44 x 160 cm.
- Transport wheels: Made of high density PU with nylon fiber center hub.