- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- TOP FLOOR is a high impact flooring made from granulated rubber from 1 to 3 mm. compacted with polyurethane glue.
- Indicated for areas of free weight, muscle and crosstraining, for its properties of resistance to impacts and acoustic absorption.
- Recommended for interior and exterior.
- Anti-slip surface.
- Easy and quick installation, no need to stick, it is advisable to fix it.
- The tiles can have a tolerance between 2 and 5 mm. in its measurements and 1 mm. in thickness due to the flexibility of the material itself.
- 105500G Grey
Thickness: 15 mm.
Weight: 16 kg. / und.
- 105503N / G (Available Black and Grey)
Thickness: 30 mm.
Weight: 26 kg. / und.
- 105500N 15 mm. Black
- 105501G 20 mm. Grey
- 105501N 20 mm. Black
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 cm. (tile).