- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- Also Includes
Rowing is a very complete and useful exercise both to keep fit and lose weight and to prepare for a competition in the water or rehabilitate from an injury or surgery.
The Unlimited H5 AirRower features a quick-release (no tools required!) pull-pin mechanism, so you can easily separate the machine into two pieces for storage. Moving wheels on the front stabilizer allow you to roll the fully-assembled machine into position. The adjustable footrests allow for quick and easy sizing. The comfortable, ergonomic handle features a 10 degree bend that allows you to row with a natural arm and hand position.
Flywheel and damper
The Unlimited H5 AirRower responds to your effort on every stroke, so you are in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The spiral damper allows you to easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel.
- Resistance system: air & magnetic.
- 9 levels of resistance.
- Ergonomically designed handle.
- Built-in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter sold separately).
- Front wheels.
- 8 Preset programs: Normal, Distance, Time, Calories, Game, Intervals 20/10, Intervals 10/20, Intervals 10/10.
- 5.25″ x 3″ Matrix LCD Display with cell phone bracket.
- Displays: Time, Distance, Strokes per Min, Meters per Stroke, Calories, Watts, Heart Rate (in conjuction with a Heart Rate Transmitter. Transmitter not included).
- Wireless Contact connectivity compatible with any heart rate monitor on the market with a 5.3 kHz frequency.
- Length: 241.3 cm.
- Width: 63.5 cm.
- Height: 109.2 cm.
- Weight: 38 kg.
- Dimensions: 146 x 58 x 38 cm.